How do I place an order?
• Click on your item
• Add Item to Cart (You will have the option to keep shopping.) The cart will show you how many items you have ready to buy.
• Click on ‘check out’ where you can review your order and select the number of items you wish.
• Once you are happy, proceed with the payment to complete your order.
Ordering outside the UK?
• Follow the order instructions to place your order(s).
• Inform us at email@example.com if you wish the item sent via UPS, Federal Express, DHS or Parcel Force.
• We will get the postage price and inform you of the cost
• If you wish to proceed with the courier service, a request will be made for the sum from your PayPal account.
• Once the funds are received, we will despatch the item.
• If you wish, you can make your own delivery arrangements. While we will endeavor to accomodate you, we can accept no laibilty for an external service once the item is despatched. Again, please send the instructions via the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Payment and Shipping
Payment is currently made via PayPal. Within the UK, we use the Royal Mail Delivery Service. To save disappointing both parties we are inclined to use their signed for services, which allows us to keep track of the products, which is included in the price.
For our customers outside of the UK, we prefer to use the following courier services – UPS, Federal Express, DHL or the Royal Mail affiliated service Parcel Force. Again, this is to save both parties from disappointment and allows the items to be tracked whilst in transit. At the time of writing, the cost of these services averages around £40 – £60 pound per item.
You can instruct us to use the normal UK Royal Mail surface to air services where the item will NOT BE TRACKED and so could be lost, for which we, unfortunately, cannot accept liability.
Returns and refunds
Returns are free for UK customers and can be made as follows:
• You can return an item for a possible refund within 20 days of your original purchase.
• You can also exchange your items within the 20 day period if it is the same as the product you originally ordered. If you want to exchange for a different colour, the price of both items must be the same as the price at which you bought the original product.
• We’ll send your replacement to the default delivery address on your account. We, unfortunately, cannot send a replacement to an alternative address.
• If the replacement item is unavailable, then a refund will be issued.
• If you’d like a different item, the item is sold under a different product code, or the item you want is at different price the original returned item will be used as credit for the new item and the difference, if any will be refunded to you.